January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve convinced me now to get pep on board :-)

I think we'll be watching. Just depends on Ryan I think. If spurs send Rose to the swamp and offer the lad first team football then he'll go there in a heartbeat for the guaranteed game time.

I think we'll be watching. Just depends on Ryan I think. If spurs send Rose to the swamp and offer the lad first team football then he'll go there in a heartbeat for the guaranteed game time.

You can look back at the likes of Alli, The Ox, Sterling and Walcott. The club that takes a chance is greatly rewarded. I bet Sessegnon is better at his age than any of those were

You can look back at the likes of Alli, The Ox, Sterling and Walcott. The club that takes a chance is greatly rewarded. I bet Sessegnon is better at his age than any of those were

For sure, we can even offer him game time on the wing if we don't sign a winger in the summer. If as @Delphino said Fulham fans think he'll end up there eventually that might tempt him as well.

Lad just ticks so many boxes. Maybe too many, bidding war could get out of hand and we might walk away...

Man City. Taking a late and large interest in Riyad Mahrez at Leicester. More to follow ...

Alan Nixon just said this on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.