Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Pep's hands he would be class and interesting that Leicester just signed Diabate who played really well with Ihenacho the other day and rumour is he is to replace Mahrez. Hope this is true as would provide proper cover for Sane and Sterling and more potential and younger than Sanchez

Would be a great signing, but I can't see Leicester rolling the red carpet for his departure this late in the window, with no one to fill the hole.
But who knows, we've seen all kind of last minute deals done over the years...

They could conceivably replace him with Ben Arfa, who is out of favour at PSG and was brilliant under Puel at Nice a couple of years ago.

The extent of the Sane injury - called by twosips yesterday when even Sane was being more positive and other alleged itks said it was 2 weeks - tells you all you need to know both about why we are accelerating moves for someone like Mahrez or Zaha.

But more importantly that you should all see how twosips is 100% genuine.

He said yesterday he did not know the name of the player we are after. And Pep is right to be pessimistic as signing any good player this late when the team they leave will not get a replacement is very very hard.
You are Nicola and I claim my prize.

No Sané during that run of away at Arsenal, home to Chelsea & the second leg at home vs Basel will be a fucking bummer. All in the span of 6 days as well.

In Pep's hands he would be class and interesting that Leicester just signed Diabate who played really well with Ihenacho the other day and rumour is he is to replace Mahrez. Hope this is true as would provide proper cover for Sane and Sterling and more potential and younger than Sanchez

He was really good in that game.

But if they won't sell now that is not exactly something we can do much about. It is not like we did not try hard.
I think all the groundwork's been done for him and we've probably already tied him down to join us in the summer, it wouldn't surprise me if it's announced as soon as the season ends, with the World Cup coming up this year it would be naive to wait until after the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.