Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see us paying £90 million but it is not a ridiculous ask from Leicester in the circumstances and current market. Which is going out of all proportion.

He may well go for near that in the Summer.

Still only 26 (27 next month) and I guess £90 million is the new £40 million!

I would add that I'm surprised Leicester have kept hold of him for so long

A sensible rag ......we ought to have him stuffed
Haha appreciate it. Sane’s going to be out during a crucial period in the season. As good as Bernardo Silva may be, he’s not adjusted to the league fully as yet. Getting in Mahrez now instead of the summer could prove vital for your season.

I'm not sure Leicester will think 60 million is enough. The market has moved and they know we are desperate.

We aren't desperate.

We are just looking at doing a deal which suits us. If it doesn't happen we will just carry on for a few weeks without a player quite a few on here were slaughtering only a couple of weeks ago.

You avin a laugh

I've no idea whether our interest is real. Nonetheless, this is our time now, not next year or the year after. Our squad is threadbare particularly in wide areas. He would give us the cover that we need to continue to fight on all fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.