Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
all indications we were allocating resources for a central midfielder. I'm not sure it's necessary to buy a 70m player to cover for a 6-7 week injury.

Neither do I and I expect the club aren't that stupid either, which leads me to draw the conclusion that the plan has always been to sign a winger (as proven by our interest in Sanchez). It's not a stretch to believe that something like this was earmarked for the Summer and a decision has been made to bring it forward in light of what has happened. So maybe the injury has led us to accelerate things slightly, but i doubt our whole transfer strategy has changed or anything else we felt was needed has been binned off to make way for this. We seem to be run pretty well these days, we set our limits and stick to them and often do our business quietly. It probably isn't quite the attempted panic buy people think it is.

The question no one has asked??? What if Mahrez looks just as improved for City as Iheanacho did?
FrTC6EJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.