Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they can't. but when fit they will be first choice. mahrez for me is coming here as back up. we dont exactly have a bad bench and with the squad we have we are walking the league. so its not like we are in desperate need of him.

id rather give diaz a chance and not have us be reliant on 60+ signings eveyrtime.

Can we stop this, I'd rather we gave (insert youth academy name) a go nonsense. Pep has never been afraid to play young lads, IF, he thinks they are ready to win matches. He won't put out a team he doesn't think can get the job done. He obviously doesn't think these lads are ready

no they can't. but when fit they will be first choice. mahrez for me is coming here as back up. we dont exactly have a bad bench and with the squad we have we are walking the league.

But injuries have proved we need more back up. Mahrez will push Sane & Sterling to keep performing it's an absolute no brainer. As for Sterling (At the moment he is) being better would you have had Sterling of 2 years ago or Mahrez? Pep has turned Sterling into a quality player absolutely no reason he can't do the same with Mahrez.

My god what is going on here...after waiting for news of officially finalising the Laporte transfer, here I was settling in for the next 24hrs anxiously waiting on whether Fred will or won't be coming.

Now this....Mahrez teases us with this transfer story. Even if nothing evaporates from this, the joy it brings me to read other supporter social media platforms exploding with fury on City not only dominating on the pitch but off it as well this season is heart warming to say the least.

This is the funniest post I've read so far on a certain cafe site...

JustFootballFan
"For the love of football stop trying to shit-can City players with nasty challenges. For every world class player you chop down, Hydra Pep grows two new ones."

We need another forward and I think it's unrealistic to state that Brahim is ready to be that man. His ball retention and decision making isn't up to scratch yet.

Trans Peak bus.
x4YoaLV.jpg

Got a visual on mahrez....... Just got on this bus and is currently lay across the back seats.
Will update as soon as he leaves cousin country.

Hasn’t turned up for training today and is not in the Leicester squad tomorrow.

Fair play to the guy he’s trying to force this through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.