Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think it will happen. We are letting the selling club set the PR narrative. Player is moving into ‘bad egg’ territory. Had to sell for sake of the dressing room unity but look we got £65m blah, blah.

[

Silva is not a wide player and i cannot believe you think he has been doing fine as a wide player, he has done fine when played inside or off the front in a free role.

That’s where ‘being tactically flexible’ comes in. If Gundy and Silva are the players we think they are then we can find a way to use them. Silva has done fine when he’s come on for Sane oo Sterling. Spanish Dave and KDB have done fine playing wide when they have had to. Delph did fine at left back.

Don’t get me wrong, Having Mahrez would be great but if I were either Silva or Gundy I’d be telling my agent to get me a new club during the summer.

In the end there’s just something that doesn’t sit right about solving an injury problem with vast amounts of cash when we have under-utilised players of the quality we have.

To the Sack Cloth and Ashes Brigade, stop nay-saying until we hear from the club.

Great signing if we get him and would be very happy to welcome him here but won't be disastrous if we don't get him.
We have a fantastic squad and getting him would be the icing on the cake.

Leicester have a cracking point, it's just a case of slowly tapping away until we reach it rather than coming in with a sledgehammer bid and paying more than we need to. Were balls deep in here, I don't anticipate Txiki will stop until he's signed. Have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.