Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s where ‘being tactically flexible’ comes in. If Gundy and Silva are the players we think they are then we can find a way to use them. Silva has done fine when he’s come on for Sane oo Sterling. Spanish Dave and KDB have done fine playing wide when they have had to. Delph did fine at left back.

Don’t get me wrong, Having Mahrez would be great but if I were either Silva or Gundy I’d be telling my agent to get me a new club during the summer.

In the end there’s just something that doesn’t sit right about solving an injury problem with vast amounts of cash when we have under-utilised players of the quality we have.

Gundogan seems a smart and pragmatic chap. He's actually had a fair bit of game time lately and he seems to have a good understanding of how much his body can take after his injuries. City looks to be the perfect fit for him at the moment. He's playing at the top level but not being called upon twice a week, which probably suits him quite well.

You might be right about Bernardo Silva. People seem divided on what the long term plan is for him. If he is seen as Silva's successor then there's not much to worry about at the moment. However if he is supposed to have been brought in as a winger then maybe we should worry a bit about him. He seems settled enough though.

We've also already let Musa and Ulloa go... that would mean we had lost 4 attacking players.

We had a load to start with, but we'd definitely need someone in should Mahrez go.
musa and ulloa were deadwood and werent being used.
you have diabate and harvey barnes looks alright
maybe you need a centre forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.