Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
no disrespect mate,but do you know the "full knowledge" or are you putting 2 and 2 together like the majority on here?
What knowledge do I need to know for that comment? I read on here we were mad to turn down £50m, then £55m, that we should snap your hands off and now the sames being said about £60m. If the club turn it down it's because they think it's best for us, not because they are stupid or idiots or anything else.

I think you have to have some sympathy with Leicester here. We have seemingly put them in a difficult position and in some way encouraged a player to kick up a fuss on the last day. You cannot blame them for not being thrilled.

Foxeh , he obviously doesn't want to be at Leicester, if any if our players didn't want to play for us if be happy with them going.

Can't see City being held to ransom anymore of anybody either.
We are all happy for him to get a dream move, that doesn't mean anyone should bend over and get less than what we think he's worth. I'm not bitter about him going, just a little sore about the timing and the low balling. Personally, I think the club would find it disrespectful if you buy a CB for £57m and then offer us £45m for a proven player. Whether you think it is or not, our end it will be seen as that.

What knowledge do I need to know for that comment? I read on here we were mad to turn down £50m, then £55m, that we should snap your hands off and now the sames being said about £60m. If the club turn it down it's because they think it's best for us, not because they are stupid or idiots or anything else.

Look at Arsenal, could've had £65mil in the summer. Kept an unhappy player who didnt play well for 5 months and ended up with no money and MK from united.

just your terminology mate, nothing more nothing less

If Leicester need a replacement could we recall Roberts and sell/loan him? He's not in the premier league so the 2 club thing doesn't apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.