Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A night to stay in and watch deadline day on Sky.

Sat in the car near the ground.

No sign of him yet.

yesss .. no mahrez and do everything for fred
We don’t even need Fred until at least the Summer. Fernandinho has back up options in Gundogan and Yaya and is good enough to start I our team for two more years. Sterling and Sané have no real rotation options who naturally play in their positions. We’ve needed another starting quality wide forward since last Summer, we need one when everyone is fit never mind now when one is out.

Yes. We will have our pants pulled down over the price and the last minute status of this deal looks like a panic buy.
“Panic buy”s are completely subjective. If seventy pundits say it’s a panic buy yet we win four trophies and Mahrez is part of that, does it matter that people ever thought he was a “panic buy”?

I personally don’t think there is any such thing as a “panic buy”.

Don’t have to justify fuck all to anyone..I know someone who used to be connected at the highest level..sometimes it doesn’t pan out

Look over there in the distance..that’s the amount of fucks I give that you Don’t think I’m ‘reliable’

You're right, you don't have to justify anything to anyone. That being said, don't make promises you can't keep.

We don’t even need Fred until at least the Summer. Fernandinho has back up options in Gundogan and Yaya and is good enough to start I our team for two more years. Sterling and Sané have no real rotation options who naturally play in their positions. We’ve needed another starting quality wide forward since last Summer, we need one when everyone is fit never mind now when one is out.
I agree another wide forward would be great. I really wanted Sanchez... This to me would underwhelming. Would honestly rather see Brahim forced into the rotation and us lose games more so than see us bring in mahrez. To me he isn't an improvement on anything we already have. Adds depth but would rather wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.