Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Mahrez I would just say that I will not play another game for Leicester, they are clearly holding him a hostage, nothing less than that.

Cheeky prick.

I have gone out of my way on plenty of occasions and pretty much provided updates all day.
What I am genuinely puzzled at though is the discrepancy between the reported valuations. Surely that’s something you determine up front. Leicester must have been making some encouraging noises and we must have thought there was a chance we could pull this off. Despite that we end up with a gap of £30m. Seems strange. Btw Tolmie, love your updates and appreciate your efforts.

The £60m from City and £95m demand from Leicester doesn't really make sense, simply because if that's how huge the gap was there's no way they'd have been talking about it for the last 24 hours, surely? There was no prospect of that being bridged if true.

Strange day. Mood on here went from:

He's not fucking good enough > Fuck Leicester Sell Him > Excitement > He's not coming > RIP Season

It's like we tried to replicate the whole Sanchez thread but in 10% of the pages.

The losses of Sane and Jesus are huge and in context of this season we have games against WBA, Burnley, Leicester, Basel twice, Arsenal twice, Chelsea and Wigan before we get Jesus back. So that's 9 matches with only Bernardo, Aguero and Sterling to play as our front three. I think we've left ourselves incredibly short.

Before the transfer window opened an injury to Fernandinho left us exposed now an injury to any one of 4 players in the next 5 weeks means either a change in formation or throwing Brahim or Nmecha in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.