Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time we hit the the big CL games and the last crucial games of the season are on us hopefully they will all be back to full fitness. No problems ; )

Went in for Fred and Mahrez and got neither. Txiki that.
1VJaLV6.gif

No, you don’t get my point. We should have made our move before the last day of the window, giving the selling clubs no time at all to buy replacements.
But if it's true what's been reported, that they approched us, how is it us that didn't give them enough time?

Last night it was said on here that Mahrez had agreed personal terms with us. If true we must have been speaking with him for a while. Why go to all that trouble if there was little to no chance of Leicester and ourselves agreeing a fee?

seriously not a big deal. yes we might be low on forwards right now but I think some forget just how flexible our roster and pep can be. I for one am happy this seems to be off.

All these people criticising the timing of City's bid etc, inability to get it done etc should note this

Simon Stone, BBC.

"City do not view themselves as having made an offer after Leicester City came to them with a proposal that would have also included a player.

Conversations took place to ascertain Leicester's value of Mahraz - a number of which took place.

City had previously made it clear that they were not willing to spend, however the package was made up, more than £60m."

Jacob , Dawson and McClean all likely starters who all belong in the third tier of football the way they go about their craft and yet we give them the opportunity to step onto our turf.

As for their manager spare me days , Sunday's best is the only way these blokes know how.

Neannderthals 'r' us then - what a prospect.

Cardiff tackles in the offing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.