January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we pull out of mahrez and loan mangala to everton.... with Sane and Jesus with injuries so after the janurary transfer window we are now a weaker team whilst our rivals have strenghtend

I think we are stronger myself.

Yes we have signed Laporte... but have loaned mangala so at best we are in exact same position.. Mangala was one of the best young centre backs in europe when he signed too iirc

We're stronger for just getting rid of Mangala. I like the lad, but due to his seniority was above others despite performance.

A dream window would have been Laporte & Sanchez. Sanchez moved the goal posts and we got Laporte.

We all know we need cover/alternative to Fernandinho but it was largely accepted that would be in the summer.
Elle are moaning about signing players we'd not been linked to or had shown very little interest in previously. Now it's a disaster somehow.

Summer will se us add support/competition for the forwards and help/alternative for Fernandinho and maybe Mendy back up.

I'm a little surprised that we didn't bring in someone from the sister clubs at the last minute when Mahrez was definitely off. Just to add numbers for the final stretch.

so we pull out of mahrez and loan mangala to everton.... with Sane and Jesus with injuries so after the janurary transfer window we are now a weaker team whilst our rivals have strenghtend
Think you are missing that we made a £57m signing in there. We are stronger now as when Stones or Otamendi can't play we have another ball playing CB for our opponents strikers and midfielders to chase down.

I'm a little surprised that we didn't bring in someone from the sister clubs at the last minute when Mahrez was definitely off. Just to add numbers for the final stretch.
David Villa would have been perfect but he takes NYFC too seriously to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.