West Brom Post Match Thread

I've got a sickening feeling it's going to take a horrible injury before officials crack down on this bullshit.

Skillful players are being hacked to fuck on a weekly basis. It's not just us. Look at how Hazard is kicked on a game by game basis.

We're playing some of the most forward thinking football the league has seen, and sides are responding by resorting to 70's destroyer tactics.

To be blunt? Screw them.

Great to see Bernardo getting more minutes and now growing into this League, hopefully his form will continue as we need him through this period of injuries

Very impressive yet again. Diaz looks a real talent, laporte looks the real deal and I'm now convinced Kevin has some kind of ability to slow down time for everyone except himself, just unreal - for his goal he seemed to literally teleport into the box! Hope David is OK though.

Yet again though some over the top challenges from our opponents. Expect no grace from pardew, he knows what's sent his cloggers out to do. Phillips' was a nasty one and I still for the life of me can't work out why, if he didn't see it properly, the ref chose to book rondon for his impromptu dentistry appointment on laporte (unless he gave it for the original foul, in which case the elbow should be referred to this magical unseen panel of screwballs).

Watching back the goals now, no coincidence that for each one a west brom player still goes in after the ball is shot at goal, and connects with the scorer.

It's a physical game sure. But this is taking the piss now, at some point you have to say the officials are neglecting their duty of care to the players and make a stink about it.

Going to be more injuries for us, players potentially missing the world cup too, and can't help but think that for some that is OK as it stops city running away with the league and gives everyone else a better chance to catch us if we can only field half a team.

We are so fortunate to have this lead at this stage as our injury list is starting to look ridiculous, however even though less attractive we'll still hit 95+pts

Delph and Jesus should be back in 2 weeks, at which point we'll only have Mendy and Sané out, I think we'll be OK and still break 100pts.

I was kidding, Ederson must have been bored.

germanys-goalkeeper.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.