West Brom Post Match Thread

Guessing Dinho will get a ban where as these horrible tackles won't...Shock horror.

You can clearly see that Blobby was just a few yards away and looking straight it. He cannot say he missed the incident so nothing can be done as far as I'm concerned.

Another game of zero protection from shit refs, getting beyond a joke the way we are getting kicked to fuck every game... Great win though despite a catalogue of missed chances, onwards and upwards we go... 15 clear and counting, well done City...!

You can clearly see he pulls away from loading that leg.

Very clumsy though , I reckon it could go either way and we know the media if they pick up on this will give it some gusto for sure after all its City.

If it was Manure it would be reported as an excellent challenge.

Kane was awarded it months ago mate.

Scoring goals is a great personal achievement and something more when it leads to trophies..Kane’s will be remaining a personal achievement. KDB has goals, assists, passing from another world and being the main man in a team playing the best football anywhere. It will be a genuine travesty if Kane wins ahead of KDB.

Spurs will make a charge for the top 4 now. I think Lucas is a good addition and Alderweireld is apparently going to be back soon.

We just need Liverpool and Chelsea to sort themselves out and stop giving United an easy ride. If either of them were just slightly less inconsistent the rags would be 4th.

Based on tonight’s performance Yoonited will be worried about finishing fifth, an absolute horror show from the rags. Pleasing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.