Leon Bailey

Seems like a Pep type player.

Would be great to get another young promising forward in that could easily be a mainstay for the next 8-10 years......

In
Bailey, Fred and a back up left back would be the perfect summer.

Out
Yaya will go
Kompany - who knows?
Bravo - will he be happy still playing 2nd option?
Mangala - hopefully he is successful at Everton and either we sell him to them or someone else comes in for him..

The video didn`t include this one.
If we signed Bailey and Fabinho and recalled Maffeo and Gunn, I would probably be the happiest guy alive

Never heard of him but he is brilliant and has the potential to be world class, txiki will be an idiot if he can't close this deal!

The video didn`t include this one.
If we signed Bailey and Fabinho and recalled Maffeo and Gunn, I would probably be the happiest guy alive

Honest question: how many Leverkusen's full games have you watched this season m8?

ShimmeringIllfatedCero-max-1mb.gif

Honest question: how many Leverkusen's full games have you watched this season m8?
Only 2 I think, but I`ve watched tons of full game highlights videos. According to people who are watching Bundesliga regularly, he`s been the best winger in Germany this season. He can play on both wings, and Bernardo could be played more centrally. Sane, Sterling, Bailey and eventually Diaz (if he decides to not go on a loan) as our wingers next season would be great.

Only 2 I think, but I`ve watched tons of full game highlights videos. According to people who are watching Bundesliga regularly, he`s been the best winger in Germany this season. He can play on both wings, and Bernardo could be played more centrally. Sane, Sterling, Bailey and eventually Diaz (if he decides to not go on a loan) as our wingers next season would be great.
I watched 4 games so far and don't think he would make the starting 11 stronger, he isn't any better than Sane/Raz. Bailey's technique doesn't really impress me, think City could do better (Kluivert, Mahrez or Saint-Maximin suggested by @Dax777 are more skilled options). Depends on the type of player Pep wants to get though, maybe he'd fancy powerful speedy wingers (Sane+Bailey) on both sides.
Just my opinion.

I watched 4 games so far and don't think he would make the starting 11 stronger, he isn't any better than Sane/Raz. Bailey's technique doesn't really impress me, think City could do better (Kluivert, Mahrez or Saint-Maximin suggested by @Dax777 are more skilled options). Depends on the type of player Pep wants to get though, maybe he'd fancy powerful speedy wingers (Sane+Bailey) on both sides.
Just my opinion.
Kluivert is a good shout, but still looks a little bit raw. Saint-Maximin is a great dribbler, but doesn't look like a very good finisher. Bailey is still only 20 and has 10 goals and 5 assists in 19 games in one of the best leagues in the world is very impressive. Pep would improve him a lot, like Sane and Sterling, and he would give them competition even though he is a few steps behind them

Looks like a typical Pep signing, hopefully we get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.