6 Nations 2018

No Idea. I would rather play England early. Than last game. But if it all goes to plan it could well be a Grand Slam decider if both teams play to there levels. I dont think there will be a team to win the Grand Slam this year think there be a few upsets on the way.
England aren't winning the GS this year and if Ireland areplaing in Paris and Twickenham then they won't be either. England will lose one of the Scotland or France games and the Ireland game is 50/50.

Scotland impressed me during the recent tests and appear to have a more expansive side to their game and are my dark horse side for the comp.
Wales ffs seem to be in a worse place than prior to the last world cup. The time has come for these new faces, younger players to stand up and make a statement. I know England have their injury problems but I think they are easier to resolve due to a bigger catchment of players. For Wales to loose the best outside centre in JD and then Webb I think will be to mush of a hurdle for us.
Ireland , England, and the Scotts will be in the mix for it, the French ? what team turns up and Wales and Italy playing for the porridge stirrer.
Ps hi Leighton hope you're well.

Scotland impressed me during the recent tests and appear to have a more expansive side to their game and are my dark horse side for the comp.
Wales ffs seem to be in a worse place than prior to the last world cup. The time has come for these new faces, younger players to stand up and make a statement. I know England have their injury problems but I think they are easier to resolve due to a bigger catchment of players. For Wales to loose the best outside centre in JD and then Webb I think will be to mush of a hurdle for us.
Ireland , England, and the Scotts will be in the mix for it, the French ? what team turns up and Wales and Italy playing for the porridge stirrer.
Ps hi Leighton hope you're well.

Big Gaz im good hope you are well too.
You dont have any faith in the Welsh team and being honest over the years I used to love the Ireland v Wales game always a enjoyable game played at a high standard. JD and Webb missing would be a hard 2 to replace for any team. Being honest still think you will do well. The Scots I am not too sure on myself will they have the players to last the 6 Nations I am not too sure. A few injuries and they could well be struggling is what I think. And we know with Rugby every team gets there fair share of injuries during the 6 Nations only if there really lucky.

Seen the Irish team for the French game. Rob Kearney is lucky to be getting the full back spot with how well Jordan Larmour has done that but can understand why playing in Paris going for Experience in the back line well minus Stockdale and Aki who will be making the 6 Nations debut to put Larmour in there too may have been a step too far in Paris. Its just refreshing to see the new kids coming into the squad and in the long term can only be a good thing.

I fucking hate Rugby. I got dragged to Cardiff Arms Park as a child and hated every minute. My Welsh friends are beginning to give up on it too. £75 tickets for the Six Nations and fans more dedicated to getting pissed rather than watching the game. You’ll see more and more Taffs at the football now.

Scotland are like Liverpool in that next year is their year lol

Well all that doom and gloom from myself haha. What the f**k do I know and then the Irish find a rabbit in a top hat. Not a bad days entertainment.
Oh yes we got the extra point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.