Mark E Smith

DUVSpwSXkAIt6b9.jpg

Brilliant story. My mind might be playing tricks but I think there might be a version of this story in one of the books about The Fall.
You’re right Dave, he mentions what happened after the gig in his book, when Kurt was with her.
He also claimed in his book that he was a pool hustler in his youth.
Well I played Mark at pool in a bar in California, during his last US tour an beat him easily and I’m pretty shit at pool to be honest.

You’re right Dave, he mentions what happened after the gig in his book, when Kurt was with her.
He also claimed in his book that he was a pool hustler in his youth.
Well I played Mark at pool in a bar in California, during his last US tour an beat him easily and I’m pretty shit at pool to be honest.
Yeah but was he pissed?

the announcer at the Hearts game played Edinburgh Man last week... what a song

ps
I beat Hurricane Higgins at pool in Belfast

I knew Mark well in the late 70s and 80s as he used to drink in the Foresters in Prestwich .just seemed a normal guy to me at the time not seen him for about 20 years think it was having a drink in the Ostrich in Prestwich .Mark liked a pint of Joey Holts.and his wake.was in another Joey Holts pub the Woodthorpe

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.