Garth Crooks' Team Of The Week

He reminds me of when you see corpses being fished out of a river, after being in there for a few days, that's if the fish didn't already eat the eyes.
Actually, I think he looks like a fish.. a big fat slimy grotesque Cod.. they don't have necks either!

Goalkeeper - Ederson (Manchester City)

Ederson's save from Ben Mee, as Manchester City drew 1-1 at Burnley on Saturday, was fabulous. However, I have to take you back to the 38th minute of the game.

Nicolas Otamendi plays the ball back to Ederson, who is immediately put under pressure by Burnley's Ashley Barnes. The Brazilian goalkeeper, unconcerned by Barnes bearing down on him like a train, casually passes it to Vincent Kompany.

He moves the ball slightly more quickly to Kyle Walker, who flicks it around the corner to Bernardo Silva, who passes to Ilkay Gundogan. He turns, gives the ball to Kevin de Bruyne, who then carries the ball for 10 metres before firing an Exocet missile in the direction of Burnley's Nick Pope.

It was a most glorious move and it all started with Ederson. Is it any wonder that Manchester City are light years ahead of anything else the Premier League has to offer? Manchester United fans must cry themselves to sleep having realised that they got the wrong manager.

Goalkeeper - Ederson (Manchester City)

Ederson's save from Ben Mee, as Manchester City drew 1-1 at Burnley on Saturday, was fabulous. However, I have to take you back to the 38th minute of the game.

Nicolas Otamendi plays the ball back to Ederson, who is immediately put under pressure by Burnley's Ashley Barnes. The Brazilian goalkeeper, unconcerned by Barnes bearing down on him like a train, casually passes it to Vincent Kompany.

He moves the ball slightly more quickly to Kyle Walker, who flicks it around the corner to Bernardo Silva, who passes to Ilkay Gundogan. He turns, gives the ball to Kevin de Bruyne, who then carries the ball for 10 metres before firing an Exocet missile in the direction of Burnley's Nick Pope.

It was a most glorious move and it all started with Ederson. Is it any wonder that Manchester City are light years ahead of anything else the Premier League has to offer? Manchester United fans must cry themselves to sleep having realised that they got the wrong manager.

OUCH

mrfmm1.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.