Rony Lopes

Desert Blues

He is in the team of the week in the france ..

Id bring him back for squad depth .. hes left footed .. plays AM/LW/RW just like Bernardo .. hes 22 years old now with 2 years left on his contract .. hes homegrown .. to City hes club trained .. we have 0 club trained players 21+ in the team ..

I think hes heading for the premier league next season because hes homegrown and so talented!

He is in the team of the week in the france ..

Id bring him back for squad depth .. hes left footed .. plays AM/LW/RW just like Bernardo .. hes 22 years old now with 2 years left on his contract .. hes homegrown .. to City hes club trained .. we have 0 club trained players 21+ in the team ..

I think hes heading for the premier league next season because hes homegrown and so talented!
You sure he is homegrown? He spent two and a half year here before he went on loan to Lille and was sold the following summer. I think it has to be three

You sure he is homegrown? He spent two and a half year here before he went on loan to Lille and was sold the following summer. I think it has to be three
100% sure .. he doesnt have to play all 3 years .. he has to be on the books only .. meaning owned by the club .. same thing apply to all our young loanies like Maffeo ..Angelino .. ect

Rony will not occupy a foreign spot in the team and can come in handy in situations like our current one when we have 6 injuries ..he can play the 2 cups too!

Always though he was a good player just needed time and first team experience.

The back heel against Everton? & finish against Watford were sure signs he had it in him.

Move on.

We still have Diaz & Roberts that could reach Rony level if not higher.

Was always a strange one this. Didn't pellegrini say he was part of the future then he was sold (for good money) the following day. Just turned 22. Playing regular in a decent league. Club trained and knows the country. Might be worth a shout. Although haven't seen him play much, I have to be honest.

He can also be a good investment .. he has 2 years left of contract with a low profile .. could be worth 25-30m in the summer .. keep him as a squad player for 2 years for depth and sell him for double of amount paid for him as all talented homegrown players are expensive!

I know Txiki has a similar youth investment project to Chelsea's and Rony is a good investment!

100% sure .. he doesnt have to play all 3 years .. he has to be on the books only .. meaning owned by the club .. same thing apply to all our young loanies like Maffeo ..Angelino .. ect

Rony will not occupy a foreign spot in the team and can come in handy in situations like our current one when we have 6 injuries ..he can play the 2 cups too!

Oh, I didn`t know that. If you go to his twitter account, you can see that he still retweets City stuff and likes comments wishing him to return and "imagine how good he would be under Pep". Looks like he still loves the club, which is a good sign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.