Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Just want to wish Sunderland fans all the best. Haven’t met a more sporting set of opposition fans than them - all of them that I met before and after Wembley in 2014 were sound. Knew they were great fans from years back particularly the 1991 last day of the season when they brought 14,000+. I really do hope Coleman can turn them round - the fans deserve far better than this failing owner is delivering/not delivering. Great club great fans. Very best of luck.

Just want to wish Sunderland fans all the best. Haven’t met a more sporting set of opposition fans than them - all of them that I met before and after Wembley in 2014 were sound. Knew they were great fans from years back particularly the 1991 last day of the season when they brought 14,000+. I really do hope Coleman can turn them round - the fans deserve far better than this failing owner is delivering/not delivering. Great club great fans. Very best of luck.

Agree with every word of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.