TV Series

Fuck! that is me giving season 1 another go (gave up after e05). That is a fine trailer i must say, hopefully it is representative of the new season.

I thought S01 was exceptionally high in consistent storytelling. Rare for a show to stay the course in its intention(for example, 'Ray Donovan' was fantastic until the last one, where they had adjust for the loss of a major part).

But, as first series go, the only other one that comes close for consistency is 'Star Trek: Discovery', in my opinion.

Fuck! that is me giving season 1 another go (gave up after e05). That is a fine trailer i must say, hopefully it is representative of the new season.
You gave up just before it got better. I think Thandie gets her kit off about e06 too.

The new legends of monkey. 10/10

It’s fantastic although it was never gonna be shit in my eyes, the original was amazing and a huge part of my childhood memories, they have made Sandy a girl and I don’t think anyone in the show is oriental, Tripitaka has a crew cut rather than a shaved head and they should have kept the original theme song

The new legends of monkey. 10/10

It’s fantastic although it was never gonna be shit in my eyes, the original was amazing and a huge part of my childhood memories, they have made Sandy a girl and I don’t think anyone in the show is oriental, Tripitaka has a crew cut rather than a shaved head and they should have kept the original theme song
Like you this is a show i remember so fondly from my childhood. Defo going to check this out, didnt even know about it until now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.