Boubakary Soumare

Wilcox announced a change of empathizes on youth a couple of months ago, i believe it was about signing youth players with a view to them being ready for the squad physically , I think he will get the same game time as Bravo but from the EDS team thus expanding the squad
Then it makes perfect sense to go after the Gomes’ and Soumare’s of the world.

I don’t think Aleix Garcia is going to make it. Unless he’s injured he’s not even making the bench some games. Only played about 10 games this year, started in about half of them. So far this Girona experiment has been frustrating to say the least, worse than when we loaned kids out to NYCFC.
Why frustrating? Better said, eye-opening? At least Pep doesn't have to waste his time on the likes of Aleix, letting Machin assess and prepare them.

Lille might be forced down to Ligue2 if they don't fix their financial situation soon, they've had several months to work something out and haven't improved. Wonder why they didn't do any deals before deadline day. Had their captain on a train to palace only for the deal not to get done and then knocked back our offer for this kid. Might be able to get him cheaper now if they do go down.

Lille might be forced down to Ligue2 if they don't fix their financial situation soon, they've had several months to work something out and haven't improved. Wonder why they didn't do any deals before deadline day. Had their captain on a train to palace only for the deal not to get done and then knocked back our offer for this kid. Might be able to get him cheaper now if they do go down.
Heard we bid for him on deadline and they said no.

Yea they turned every deal down from clubs looking to get their players thinking they can get so much more ton them but they’re in desperate need of some cash so they’re playing a dangerous game.

Apparently we offered them an initial €12m that could rise to €25m with add-ons. If they go down they'd be lucky to get an offer that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.