New Podcast: Sterling's miss, Ederson's footwork, six subs, and transfers' value for money

BlueMoonPodcast

Blue Moon Podcast Season 9, Episode 28: Grown a Left Leg
Logo-1718-300.png

This week:
- A look at Raheem Sterling's miss and the reaction it garnered - why did rivals revel in is so much?
- Analysis of Ederson's role at City - his footwork, his saves, and his understanding of what Guardiola wants
- Was Guardiola right to name just six subs at Burnley and give no chances to youth players?
- Fatigue and how City can combat it going into one of the most crucial periods of the season
- Value in the market for City - and how they've been perhaps spending their money more wisely

Episode 9.28 - Grown a Left Leg
Subscribe on iTunes
Download the mp3 (right click - save as)

Episode 9.28 Extra - Best Goalkeeper Displays
For $2/m sponsors who back the show by through Patreon, you can listen to the supplement show. It works on desktop and on mobile. There are also extra rewards for those who choose to back a little bit more. All the details are here: http://www.patreon.com/BlueMoonPodcast.

We hope you like it - let us know what you think!

I enjoy the pod casts and listen to them all but I really didn't need to hear the irrational views of that totally useless dickhead Gary effing Neville.

How he can criticise Pep on the subject of football management is beyond belief.

JJ

I enjoy the pod casts and listen to them all but I really didn't need to hear the irrational views of that totally useless dickhead Gary effing Neville.

How he can criticise Pep on the subject of football management is beyond belief.

JJ
Just so we don't put off anyone from listening... He's in there for thee or four clips for about 40 seconds in total, illustrating the criticism City have had!

I certainly don't want to put anyone off the podcast!

I look forward to it every week and listen to it as soon as it is out.

It was just that Gary Neville's pathetic, slimey comments about the 6 subs were so poisonous that I still feel sick over them days later.

I an sure it's just me though...

JJ

I certainly don't want to put anyone off the podcast!

I look forward to it every week and listen to it as soon as it is out.

It was just that Gary Neville's pathetic, slimey comments about the 6 subs were so poisonous that I still feel sick over them days later.

I an sure it's just me though...

JJ

Don't worry, Pep put him back in his box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.