Managing fitness

I've been saying for a while now that there's no point in having a double digit lead in the league if we don't use it to rest key players.

Totally concur with the OP about KDB and Ferna, hopefully we rest em tomorrow with Basel in mind

I've been saying for a while now that there's no point in having a double digit lead in the league if we don't use it to rest key players.

Totally concur with the OP about KDB and Ferna, hopefully we rest em tomorrow with Basel in mind

If David was fit i would go with this, however you are right in that this is what top, top teams do. There are no more league games in Feb after tomorrow so i guess the 4 days off was to get everyone ready for next 2 games then we rest lots of players in FA cup leaving 12 days between Basle and Cup final, then 2 massive games with Arsenal and Chelsea.

If David was fit i would go with this, however you are right in that this is what top, top teams do. There are no more league games in Feb after tomorrow so i guess the 4 days off was to get everyone ready for next 2 games then we rest lots of players in FA cup leaving 12 days between Basle and Cup final, then 2 massive games with Arsenal and Chelsea.

I'd rather rest lots of players for Leicester than the Wigan game. IMO the wigan game is far more important.

Strongest team tomorrow and Tues and then give the likes of KDB, Fernandinho, Otamendi & Walker 5-6 days off before the Cup final. We should be able to beat Wigan without those 4 involved.

Nope we need those 3 points tomorrow. We don't want to give the rags any hope at all. The week of the league cup final they will have a chance to close when we don't play in the league. Need to keep the "gap" to double figures.

I agree we need to beat Leicester but we need to beat wigan more. We can afford to drop a point or two here and there in the league.

No way he’ll rest players tomorrow not the likes of the ones mentioned. Strong two games then rest vs Wigan.

People forget that the players coming in are not bad themselves not like we’re bringing in reserves as such now

No way he’ll rest players tomorrow not the likes of the ones mentioned. Strong two games then rest vs Wigan.

People forget that the players coming in are not bad themselves not like we’re bringing in reserves as such now

Exactly. Players like Bravo, Danilo, Laporte, Gundogan, Bernardo should be very capable of handling Wigan.

I'd rather rest lots of players for Leicester than the Wigan game. IMO the wigan game is far more important.

But isn't the point being that we can rest players against Wigan and we should still win, like the Bristol 1st leg have a strong bench. I want to win as much as possivle but the PL has to be no 1 priority imagine the situation if we did not from here not wirth thinking about. I know we are 13 pts clear but we need to keep clear not let the rags have a sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.