Paulo Dybala

A lot of news stories linking us to him. Great player, obviously, but where would he fit in our system?

Class player, does seem to go missing in the big games, but also appears to pop up with goals when most needed and at that the right time.

I'm not so sure he will leave Italy & may do a Bonucci where he seems to love it over there from his time in Palermo right up to the mountains in Turin.

Would definitely cost us top dollar, if not a world record fee. Plus, Juve are normally a nightmare to deal with.

He said a couple years back that he always chose City or Barca on fifa, and that he was dreaming about playing for those clubs

Pretty much this.

He can be unplayable at times; his two goals against Barca were out of this world. Because of this I begged to my friends to watch the CL final to see a true genius of modern football. And oh my, he was beyond awful in that match. He looked completely lost.
I agree with all of this, but when this kid is on his game...my god, he's pure class. If I could pick one player in Europe to have on City it'd be him; I really think Guardiola would bring out the best he has to offer. Love his attitude as well, reminds me of Sanchez in that regard actually, we could use a little of that edge.

I agree with all of this, but when this kid is on his game...my god, he's pure class. If I could pick one player in Europe to have on City it'd be him; I really think Guardiola would bring out the best he has to offer. Love his attitude as well, reminds me of Sanchez in that regard actually, we could use a little of that edge.
We would pay twice of our current transfer record at least I would guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.