Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Got a mate (probably be an 'ex'' very soon) who's currently on a 3 game ban after hurling abuse at Sterling. Hope the fucker gets banned for life.
I know this won't be a popular view but i used to love it when aleks used to hurl abuse back at the fans,what other job do you have where your own fans are calling you a ****,give verbals back i say,drop kicking a fan is not allowed though lol

And another thing , Daily Mirror pictured him in a big flash Mercedes , which is disgusting there are many alternative cars out there , a sensible diesel hatchback with the convenient option of rear folding seats is the only requirement when doing a "big shop" at poundland.

It's not uncommon. There hasn't been a City player who I slagged off whilst still playing for the club! I waited till the likes of Mills, Nobrat et al had left, allowed them to open their ill-educated gobs and then slag 'em off, but players like Kolarov, The Mangler, and currently Danilo, Sterling, and even Aguero have come under the lash of a slagging off! All the City players can be infuriating at times. I haven't seen Sterling's miss from two yards v The High Moral Ground of East Lancs FC and The Dyche Alliance, but I did see the one Kevin missed bearing down on goal with only the goalie to beat and didn't bury it - but never a reason for slagging off. There isn't a current player, even The Mangler when he was here, who didn't run off their bollocks twice over in a game. Never a reason for slagging anyone off!
+1

I know this won't be a popular view but i used to love it when aleks used to hurl abuse back at the fans,what other job do you have where your own fans are calling you a ****,give verbals back i say,drop kicking a fan is not allowed though lol
To be fair you do have a wide on for him.

:)

Although I appreciate when he did it he emotionally gave a fuck about protecting his mates.

Raz brought it all on himself. The bastard went and bought his mum a house. Just not on.

Racial abuse. The ban is on whilst they 'review' the incident and he should expect further sanctions.
NNNNNO!! If somebody wants to Slag a players efforts or talents off so be it.. but to racially abuse a player is an instant life ban in my opinion. Absolutely disgraceful. We're City,not Millwall, Leeds or Moscow.

Sterling is nowhere near his peak at the moment, the kids a genius and all the vile shit the press and some opposing fans throw at him, will be water off a ducks minge in the not too distant future, he's still learning and he's going to be world class... He will score today too, or I will go to the foot of our stairs ...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.