Favourite Comedy Sketches

I don’t know how to post vids but for me the school trip episode of the Inbetweeners where they mistakenly catch a fish in their boat. Had me in stitches that and still does when I see it.

Same episode the lads go searching for the infamous ice cream lady who gives blowjobs!

“Would you like a lick of my cornetto”

The bambi University challenge scene on the young ones too

What about Eric and Ern with Andrew Preview and the LSO ? ! Surely every one should have that in their list !?

What about Eric and Ern with Andrew Preview and the LSO ? ! Surely every one should have that in their list !?

Close the thread, we have a winner! My own personal favourites of theirs though were Shirley Bassey in the hobnail boot, and ‘helping’ Penelope Keith down off the unfinished staircase. Genius. They’ll never be topped

I don’t know how to post vids but for me the school trip episode of the Inbetweeners where they mistakenly catch a fish in their boat. Had me in stitches that and still does when I see it.

Same episode the lads go searching for the infamous ice cream lady who gives blowjobs!

“Would you like a lick of my cornetto”

The bambi University challenge scene on the young ones too

I remember laughing like a mad man when he punches the fish
Only laughed like that before at Alan Partridge mentalist bit when I first saw that

Don't know how to post vids .
One of my favourites is Going for a English from Goodness Gracious me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.