Serie A 2017/18

Hellas Verona in freefall at the moment, lost at home to a relegation rival, Crotone, 0-3 today, Bruno Zuculini, ex-City, sent off.

Fans demonstrating against Fusco (owner I believe) and Pecchia, the coach, many boycotted the match, Curva Sud probably a third full today, whereas it's usually buzzing and busy, especially for such a poor team. If Pecchia has anything about him, he will resign tonight/tomorrow.

Well that was completely unexpected, Hellas won 1-4 at Fiorentina on Sunday, despite all the stats showing they were battered.

Only 28% of the ball, 8 shots, as opposed to 28 for la Viola, 118 successful passes, against 414, 3 corners versus 11 for Fiorentina! The home side hit the woodwork twice, too.

Moise Kean, the young lad on loan from Juventus, scored two.

Well that was completely unexpected, Hellas won 1-4 at Fiorentina on Sunday, despite all the stats showing they were battered.

Only 28% of the ball, 8 shots, as opposed to 28 for la Viola, 118 successful passes, against 414, 3 corners versus 11 for Fiorentina! The home side hit the woodwork twice, too.

What a difference a week makes

Kean is only 17!!!

Atalanta dismantled Sassuolo, interesting game.

Napoli Bologna was also a good match.

Lazio must be fumning at the handball goal by Crutone.

Really hope Napoli can hold on for the Scudetto. Unfortunate for them they've only dropped 9 points all season and yet only lead Juve by a single point!

Juve bullying the ref and getting dodgy decissions again, always when they play in fiorentina

Juve bullying the ref and getting dodgy decissions again, always when they play in fiorentina

Unbelievable really. Saw the match. Fiorentina were much better and had much more chances, one post even. Juve created nothing yet won 2-0, free kick goal and counter attack goal.

Also for me the penalty should have probably stood.

Napoli beat Lazio 4-1 after trailing 1-0.

The match was of high quality. Callejon with a nice goal after a sublime assist from Jorginho and Mertens scoring the 4th with a nice touch after some incredible link up.

Really hope they win the league. Have RB Leipzig in the Europa league where I hope to see them rest players.

Serie A has really improved, I would highly recommend watching it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.