Holiday season dubai

Anywhere you can get jailed and deported for touching a mans hip in a nightclub needs to be treated with caution. For me Dubai has never appealed. As someone has said it is just somewhere to change planes.

I was there last year, and while I enjoyed seeing the place it didnt grab me, I wouldnt go again, I couldnt detect any soul, and everything seemed expensive.

My favourite City holiday destination is Tokyo, absolutely fascinating place. Also liked Mumbai, Singapore and HK very much.

Great place to live but I've never understood the fascination that tourists have with the place. So many better (and cheaper) places to go on holiday.

As others have said, don't even think about coming here outside November to April.

Great place to live but I've never understood the fascination that tourists have with the place. So many better (and cheaper) places to go on holiday.

As others have said, don't even think about coming here outside November to April.
Yeah very much agree. If you live in the Gult and get paid a tax free gulf wage then the cost isn’t as alarming. But to come from the uk to spend £10 on a bottle of Stella is crazy.

I agree with the poster that said Cape Town. It’s my favourite city in the world. Beautiful and cheap with so much to do.

Love the place. It can be as cheap or pricey as you like. Just go off the beaten track if your on a budget. One thing I would say is get very good travel insurance . I spent a while in hospital and the bill was huge. I would’ve been screwed without it as they read used to treat me until they saw the collar of cash!!!!

If you can afford to go to Dubai you should consider Cape Town, longer flight granted but it’s normaly a night flight and time difference is less, food and drink very affordable and loads of things to do. Camps Bay for the beach as well.

I used to think Dubai would appeal to me but the more I read the less I feel inclined to go
That’s a good shout, I like joberg too, lovely around Easter.

If the op has cash on the hip tho, Barbados every time for me

ive been to the Atlantis Palm twice, great hotel especially for kids, but wouldn't dream of going to Dubai unless it was minimum half board, food and drink prices are very expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.