Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m probably being a drama queen here but last weekend felt like a real set back given the position we were in. My dreams of winning the league on derby day can be restored with a win today. We’ve had a weeks rest so I expect high tempo and not to let Leicester have a sniff. Normally we find it difficult against this lot but without mahrez we should find it easier.

This is a game we can't really afford to slip up as we have Arsenal and Chelsea coming up.

It would be great if the team were applauded off the pitch at the end by everyone, I reckon the players would really appreciate it after giving their all for 90 + minutes not 80+.

A morons view.

I honestly don't even know why folk have to justify why they go early. It's got absolutely fuck all to do with the morons who moan & whinge abt it.

It's up to the individual if they want to leave early,...but for the ones in SS3 stop walking down the steps and then stopping to watch the game as it's fucking annoying as it blocks my view.
But in all seriousness it is a nightmare trying to see what's happening at South Stand end of the pitch if people are on the aisles.

Ota has just signed an extension. I doubt it would be on the premis of him sliding down the pecking order

Why?

I would personally play him as he’s been great, but what makes you think that? Why would he be given assurances that he’s going to start every game when fit when we have Stones, Laporte and Kompany? He’s hardly a De Bruyne. Players don’t only sign a new contract if they’re guaranteed to start every match. He may actually fancy a fight and proving himself every week, and pushing himself to get better and actually earn a starting place.

This is a game we can't really afford to slip up as we have Arsenal and Chelsea coming up.

It would be great if the team were applauded off the pitch at the end by everyone, I reckon the players would really appreciate it after giving their all for 90 + minutes not 80+.

A morons view.
I'm a moron too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.