Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Absolutely buzzing ...what a team we are watching.
So glad Raz scored early so his miss last week didn't weigh on his mind.
Fantastic performance by Kev who seems to get better each game.
Fern was fabulous and Walker had a great game.
Bernie looks so good now he's settled down and Eddie is the ultimate sweeper keeper the epitomy of Mr Cool
Nice to see Kelechi get a good reception too.
Come on the barcodes
Absolutely spot on, have to admit am on a bit of a high after this game, I love our team, love watching the total football, never ever thought I would see this consistent level of skill by City.

Great second half and great win. Basel and Wigan are winnable games before Sane Silva and Jesus return.

We need 5 more wins in my opinion and I think the rags will prioritise other competitions anyway now.

Nothing wrong, imo, with saying Sergio was poor in the first half seeing as he was.

However the second half was an absolute masterclass, I said to my lad in the first half it was a game made for Serg seeing as Leicester were leaving so much space in front of the defence, thought I was eating humble pie after his dreadful first half efforts, lol.

Kev, words escape me, just a player playing at the absolute pinnacle of his abilities, amazing, the ball for Serg’s first, wow.

And wouldn’t be right to not mention Ederson, it was as if Schmeichel was trying to show he could do what Ed can, lmao.
Totally agree people have tinted specs when you call out Aguero. He was pants in the 1st half not breaking sweat loosing the ball. The Leicester goal started from him up top the the rest of the Kamakazee defending finished off. No doubt at HT Sergio & others got a bollocking & rightly so they deserved it.

The 2nd half was outstanding with Agueroo unstoppable like he can be when his head is down working his knackers off.

I know he has 197 goals & 2 hatricks this year but for me he just has dropped his level a touch & that's the difference in winning the League or doing at least the double.

Please don't Slag me off it's my opinion & I love Aguero but I just think there is a little more he can give & if that happens the League can be won b 4 we play UTD & win Aguero the golden boot, team of the year & League & Cup double come May.

For a complete performance today, Fernandinho was quite simply superb. Overlooked in the Aguero/ De Bruyne fan votes but he did everything at a very high level all game.

In a negative way.

The ginger fucking Rag pig...

that better?
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.