Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me biased but.. IMO Ederson’s distribution and composure is even a level above what we saw with Neuer in his prime at Bayern.

The guy oozes confidence. Never seen a keeper so comfortable on the ball. Legend.

he really is a young relatively inexperienced keeper but in the right team and right manager to develop,there is plenty more to come with the odd dipper game 10 mins in him

Would be nice if we were 4-0 in the Carabao final against Arsenal (with Bravo) in goal and Ederson was brought on as an outfield player for the last few minutes.

Wenger would explode!

We need to bring back Gunn and make him our no1 ASAP.

So that Ederson can play CM.

My two lads were killing themselves laughing at his precise laser guided kicking it’s a game changer absolutely left gobsmacked how good he is at it,also a very very good keeper already for a young age who will only improve how much did we pay a fucking steal even at double it..

Bet he loves hearing his name sung. We should have a more personal song for him

Edit: well I s’pose there’s nothing more personal than having your name shouted at you but you know what I mean :)​

It really is impressive how his risky passing at the back hasn't gone wrong yet - his concentration levels are phenomenal. When you watch our centre-backs, who are also great on the ball, it's still not rare for one of their seemingly simple passes to go wrong (e.g. Otamendi today). Yet I can't remember this type of mess up from Ederson all season?

Of course he'll get it wrong at times & it'll look shambolic, but if it's as rare as this then it's just so obviously the way to go given the benefits.

Watched Spurs Arsenal today & Cech was dire with the ball at his feet, looked terrified, out of control & gave Spurs a boost every time he had it at his feet - really does make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.