How many points to win the league?

We still have sticky fixtures with away games to North London sides and home to United and Chelsea.I think we will be able to beat both United and Chelsea at home but I guess it won't be easy at Wembley and it usually doesn't go our way at Emirates.Hoping for good results away to these teams.Also hope that we have Silva And Sane Jesus back for time to face Arsenal in cup final and tough PL games after that.
Not that United will win all their matches to end but still I think we 18 points more should be good

We still have sticky fixtures with away games to North London sides and home to United and Chelsea.I think we will be able to beat both United and Chelsea at home but I guess it won't be easy at Wembley and it usually doesn't go our way at Emirates.Hoping for good results away to these teams.Also hope that we have Silva And Sane Jesus back for time to face Arsenal in cup final and tough PL games after that.
Not that United will win all their matches to end but still I think we 18 points more should be good

13 points and the title is ours.

The very best Manure will finish on is 85 points and that's the very best.

Really tough run of games coming up we it's not over yet.
If you came into a room wet through and wearing a mac with water pouring off an umbrella and told me it was raining, I’d still go out and check.

It’s over.

Going off the average over the past few seasons (87) realistically I think another max 15 points should see us home.
However we have some tough aways left at Arsenal Spurs Stoke and Everton.

Im getting worried as apparently we have lots of tough games coming up and our form so far this season might suggest we will struggle a little.........

Effectively 17 points clear right now......17 fucking points.

Christ on a bike.

Im getting worried as apparently we have lots of tough games coming up and our form so far this season might suggest we will struggle a little.........

Effectively 17 points clear right now......17 fucking points.

Christ on a bike.
Who come out with that whopper?
I know sky sports news said last week after we drew and the rags won , and I quote, that the gap is now down to JUST 13 points. JUST 13 POINTS??
I had to rewind it a few times to check my hearing was ok but yep just 13 points.
Bless em, the pain must be unbearable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.