TV Series

Been watching Plebs on Netfilx. Was aware of it but never watched it

Really good and looking forward to series 4

The new legends of monkey. 10/10

It’s fantastic although it was never gonna be shit in my eyes, the original was amazing and a huge part of my childhood memories, they have made Sandy a girl and I don’t think anyone in the show is oriental, Tripitaka has a crew cut rather than a shaved head and they should have kept the original theme song

Also watching this - nothing beats original series though - main event of Friday early evening (6pm BBC2).
I have the original theme tune (inc. In the world before monkey, primal chaos reigned intro) on my phone and pc and both series on dvd somewhere (2nd series not as good coz only Monkey should have a flying cloud!)

Also watching this - nothing beats original series though - main event of Friday early evening (6pm BBC2).
I have the original theme tune (inc. In the world before monkey, primal chaos reigned intro) on my phone and pc and both series on dvd somewhere (2nd series not as good coz only Monkey should have a flying cloud!)
Thought it was a nice touch to have the original theme tune played by the musicians in one of the village scenes, only got two more episodes to watch on this, enjoyed every second of it

Been watching Plebs on Netfilx. Was aware of it but never watched it

Really good and looking forward to series 4

Agreed mate. I was so willing it to be fucking dreadful as i find that big nosed twat son of the big nosed twat commentator a usually dreadfully unfunny infected vagina. I hate to say i enjoy it though

Agreed mate. I was so willing it to be fucking dreadful as i find that big nosed twat son of the big nosed twat commentator a usually dreadfully unfunny infected vagina. I hate to say i enjoy it though

I didn't realise his parentage to be honest. You learn something new every day

The new legends of monkey. 10/10

It’s fantastic although it was never gonna be shit in my eyes, the original was amazing and a huge part of my childhood memories, they have made Sandy a girl and I don’t think anyone in the show is oriental, Tripitaka has a crew cut rather than a shaved head and they should have kept the original theme song

One of my favs growing up, piggsy was hilarious..

Going to check this out, for nostalgia alone!

Altered Carbon - 2 episodes in to this, and I like it so far.

"Peace is an illusion, no matter how tranquil the world seems, peace doesn't last long. Peace is a struggle against our very nature. Skin we stretch over the sinew and bone of our innate savagery"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.