Toby Alderweireld

That means Spurs may have to consider selling 28-year-old Alderweireld at the end of this season if new terms cannot be agreed before then. Manchester City and Chelsea are among the clubs, along with Real Madrid, who are watching the situation.

We need him ?

If Pep is planning to go 3 at the back next year, I'd have him in a heartbeat.

Otherwise it's a bit of an overkill.

Easily the best center back last season. Would be quite low on our priority list though as it should be.

I thought he hadn't played since being injured.
I would still take him if we can get him at his supposed buy out clause that kicks in next year.

What is it meant to be?
Quality player and the strength in depth we would have if he did sign would be extraordinary, but I almost think he is too good. We need a 3rd/4th choice (young or experienced). Not another starter

Around 25m I think.

Would definitely be a steal. But would he come here knowing he won't be a clear cut first choice? He'd take up another foreign spot too. The only way this makes sense for me is if Kompany does an early transition to coaching.

Would definitely be a steal. But would he come here knowing he won't be a clear cut first choice? He'd take up another foreign spot too. The only way this makes sense for me is if Kompany does an early transition to coaching.

Vincent leaving would be the only way it would happen IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.