It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreaming it would be: hazard and weigl
Would still love it if: werner and fabinho
But it would probably be: mahrez and fred

Just don’t see it. For every good game this guy has he has half a dozen where he’s anaonymous - Juve will want top dollar for a guy who’s far from the finished product.
But under peps coaching he would end up being a ballondor contentder not a finished product yes but how many players do we sign now a days who are ? Not too mention his insane marketing potential.

Our summer will probably be this
Fred
Mahrez
a cb
A left back maybe
Bring back maffeo
That's it nothing too flashy just some tweaking and updating.

I think Leicester are in a weird situation trying to sell Mahrez. If one of the top teams in Europe is truly interested, then given his POTY season in 15-16, flashes of the same since then, and relatively young age, they might well get the 90 million they want. But despite there being a lot of cash sploshing around the mid and lower reaches of the Prem, no other team is going to go anywhere near 90 million. If they end up selling to an Everton or Newcastle (if Ashley sells the club), the limit will be more like 50-60 million. So his "true market value" will probably be heavily dependent on who's in for him.

I was wondering the same. He`s English and only 24, and if Kompany continues to get injured, I would much rather have Lascelles than Evans. Was outstanding today against the rags.
Could Philippe Sandler be the solution? I presume he was bought for the loan system, but who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.