Do you really believe the league is over...?

I think i am starting to get a little bit more confident now that even we cant cock this up. Big result yesterday united to play chelsea and us sane silva jesus delph and even mendy to come back can only see one winner.

There surely cannot be anyone who is'nt in need of therapy who thinks that massive pile of shit can catch us?

Myself and my fellow miserable old bastards on here like a good moan, and City fucking things up has kept us with plenty of subject matter over the years. However fucking the league up wont happen.

Still fear not we can dredge up some doom and gloom by pointing out it might be the only thing we win. We could fuck it up or be refereed against Arsenal at Wembley, Have a melt down against Basle or be refereed....and even come a cropper at Wigan because of the referee and some shit defending. It is Wigan and we all know what happened when we played them in this very competition at Wembley.

I think it's pretty much over. Don't you? I mean we are getting all our players back at the exact crucial point in the season. The goal should be the CL. And I think that always has been as long as the league race is sewn up. I even hope we can get Mendy back to play a minor role somehow.

If my maths are any good we have to lose 6 of the last 11 games for the rags to pip us. Can anyone honestly see that happening with Pep in charge?

If my maths are any good we have to lose 6 of the last 11 games for the rags to pip us. Can anyone honestly see that happening with Pep in charge?

Your assuming that the Rags win those 6 games as well bluekiwi and that is much less likely to happen than us wining our next 6 games.

The reality is if we win 4 more games then the title is over as no side below us now will accrue more than 84 points this season.

in fact I don't believe and am extremely confident that 82 points will be enough this season but being conservative I will say 84.

Manure have to go 9-1-1 to finish on 84 points now and we still win the title on goal difference so in effect they must go 9-2-0.

Liverpool - 10-0-1 or in effect 10-1-0

Chelsea - 11-1-0 or in effect 12-0-0.

Spurs - 11-0-0 as they cannot finish on 84 points.

You look at these numbers Bluekiwi and given that all these sides still have to play each other and its blatantly obvious that 4 wins from our last 11 games and the title is ours.

Others will probably beat them anyway.

Not probably cleavers definitely.

The derby result now is purely for bragging rites and if we win 4 of our last 11 I doubt Manure will be bragging much if they beat us at home.

The target is 84 points , I think 82 will be enough for now but if you see the outcomes above in my last post I am sure everyone will conclude the same.

The Manure loss against Newcastle was a big loss for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.