Serie A 2017/18

Napoli beat Lazio 4-1 after trailing 1-0.

The match was of high quality. Callejon with a nice goal after a sublime assist from Jorginho and Mertens scoring the 4th with a nice touch after some incredible link up.

Really hope they win the league. Have RB Leipzig in the Europa league where I hope to see them rest players.

Serie A has really improved, I would highly recommend watching it.

Would have to think they'll rest players. There was talks about them prioritising the league over the CL when they were still in it and with as far ahead as they and Juve are compared to everyone else, they won't need to worry about qualifying for next year's CL thru the Europa League, they'll easily qualify domestically.

Serie A is certainly shaping up for a fascinating finale. Juve after a fairly slow start have regained that grit and determination. Defensively they look solid again, but Napoli are on a different planet footballing style wise. Hope Napoli can do it.

Would have to think they'll rest players. There was talks about them prioritising the league over the CL when they were still in it and with as far ahead as they and Juve are compared to everyone else, they won't need to worry about qualifying for next year's CL thru the Europa League, they'll easily qualify domestically.

Exactly my thinking. They should rest as many as possible.

Juve got CL and Coppa Italia, so hopefully they drop some points soon.

Serie A is certainly shaping up for a fascinating finale. Juve after a fairly slow start have regained that grit and determination. Defensively they look solid again, but Napoli are on a different planet footballing style wise. Hope Napoli can do it.
Solid? Since they last lost in November, they've conceded 1 goal in 16 games. They're looking fucking imperious again! That's why I'd be shocked if Tottenham got past them despite what people are saying. Napoli are going to have to take advantage of the fact they're putting all their eggs in the league basket and not dip AT ALL because I can't see Juventus letting up unless they make the CL semis.

Solid? Since they last lost in November, they've conceded 1 goal in 16 games. They're looking fucking imperious again! That's why I'd be shocked if Tottenham got past them despite what people are saying. Napoli are going to have to take advantage of the fact they're putting all their eggs in the league basket and not dip AT ALL because I can't see Juventus letting up unless they make the CL semis.
Yeah Juve have a deep fucking squad as well so rotating won't be much of an issue.
Can't see Spurs getting past them, remember their semi v Monaco? They'll suffocate Kane, Son and Eriksen, wind Alli up until he loses focus and then blitz them on the counter and at set pieces.

Yeah Juve have a deep fucking squad as well so rotating won't be much of an issue.
Can't see Spurs getting past them, remember their semi v Monaco? They'll suffocate Kane, Son and Eriksen, wind Alli up until he loses focus and then blitz them on the counter and at set pieces.
Definitely. We all know what Kane's like if he can't get his 7 shots a game off either. Unless Tottenham can snatch a quick goal to unsettle them, Juventus have an unlikely major off day or Eriksen has the game of his life (plausible I guess) then I can only see it going one way. Maybe I'm going a bit OTT but I'd have Besiktas to beat Bayern as more likely than Tottenham to beat Juventus, and I don't fancy Besiktas very much at all.

Definitely. We all know what Kane's like if he can't get his 7 shots a game off either. Unless Tottenham can snatch a quick goal to unsettle them, Juventus have an unlikely major off day or Eriksen has the game of his life (plausible I guess) then I can only see it going one way. Maybe I'm going a bit OTT but I'd have Besiktas to beat Bayern as more likely than Tottenham to beat Juventus, and I don't fancy Besiktas very much at all.
Well unless Besiktas pull off a miracle I've certainly made a fool of myself haha

Watched Napoli vs SPAL just now, wasn't pretty, nowhere near the level they were when they faced us but they got the 1-0 win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.