Arsenal Away (Premier League) Ticket Criteria

We sold 5,000 tickets for a Friday night FA Cup game at West Ham last year so I expect this will sell out.

I think we have a growing support in the South who go to games when they can.

We sold 5,000 tickets for a Friday night FA Cup game at West Ham last year so I expect this will sell out.

I think we have a growing support in the South who go to games when they can.

Yep, I’d go to all of the away games south of brum if I had the points

Got tickets for both West Ham games at theirs last year, really hoping to get arsenal and spuds. Been a couple of years since I was able to get to the emirates.

At least we have the Belgian lads to take up the slack.....

Already been told I have mine, through the supporters club, thank God for them, I say.

At least we have the Belgian lads to take up the slack.....

Already been told I have mine, through the supporters club, thank God for them, I say.

Belgians might give this one a miss, there were 30 odd of them on our coach to Anfield.

Anyone know if this game is close to selling out? Will it go down to 10,000 points?

And how did that go down with the possible other 18 regular blues on the coach

I'm ashamed to say I wasn't too sociable that day (pre match tension? I hate Anfield). They were all jabbering away in their own language and there wasn't much interaction between the two groups. We went to an Evertonian pub before the game and they came with us, but again the two groups didn't mix that much. Felt a bit bad really, not my finest hour. And after the game obviously nobody felt like talking. On Euro aways I love talking to blues from around the world, so not sure why there was no spark this time (maybe there was a sense that they'd taken them tickets from blues with 16K points, I don't know). I will try to be more ambassadorial in future.

Arsenal FC v Manchester City FC
THURSDAY 01 MARCH 2018 19:45

All Seasoncards 17/18 15 February 2018 10:00 11000 1
All Seasoncards 17/18 15 February 2018 14:00 10000 1
All Seasoncards 17/18 16 February 2018 09:00 9000 1
All Seasoncards 17/18 16 February 2018 14:00 8000 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.