Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that we first heard this deal would be for €50m and now it's all being reported at £50m. Got to love the English press...

Interesting that we first heard this deal would be for €50m and now it's all being reported at £50m. Got to love the English press...

Think £50m is a much more realistic figure than a lot of the fees that were being banded around. Saw it as low as £30m at one point, which was never going to happen considering we bought Fernandinho for more than that 4 years ago!

Think £50m is a much more realistic figure than a lot of the fees that were being banded around. Saw it as low as £30m at one point, which was never going to happen considering we bought Fernandinho for more than that 4 years ago!

I mean the difference between that 50 figure is only £5.5m difference between pounds and euros. I was moreso saying that the media like to inflate our figures and that I could easily see it being 50m euros with them trying to make it look like we're paying more. Then they can make the excuse that they knew it was 50 but got the currency wrong. We were never going to sign him for the fees originally quoted (which I think is what you're referring to) at somewhere between €30m-€40m.

________________________Ederson 32 ___________________

Walker 50 ______Stones 50 ________Laporte 50______Mendy 50

_________________________Fred 50 ____________________

___________Silva 24 ___________________KDB 50

Sterling 50 ____________Sergio 38 ______________Sane 40

Back 5 are back of 50s :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.