City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

We need an underground...always have. The tram idea wasnt good enough.

New York and Chicago, I think, have overhead railways too....maybe that idea.

Plus a flyover extension to the Manc way

I like spending money

Haha an underground isnt such a bad idea for the trams. Over on the Etihad site development thread...there is a lot of discussion on the redevelopment of the south stand/city square and why not add a new seperate station off that line that is underground or sheltered and could be accessible from the stand? There is about 500 metres from the track to the stand? They could stack up a few trains and noone would have to go outside!

And we could also deduct 10 loyalty points if a spectator leaves early - great idea.
Or why not just publicly flog them outside the ground after they have left early?
Even better - crucify one or two outside the ground as a warning to others not to leave early?
That would sort it out.

I'm not bothered about the early leavers. Each to their own. But this is a discussion forum and people are discussing ideas to encourage people to actually use their season tickets. They will all manage to use them for the United game. I think deducting loyalty points or adding for actually attending games is perfectly reasonable.

Why the fook people leave early and not clap this man off .dickheads

I think we are spoilt with the team we have and it's a privilege to watch Ginger Kev etc, wouldn't dream of leaving early but people will always try to avoid the queues.
This team deserve to play in front of packed stadiums and finish the game to a full stadium showing our appreciation, but it rarely happens.
Yet in SS3 it's a nightmare getting out of the ground after the game and that's after the early leavers have gone...plus Metrolink is a fucking joke.

I think we are spoilt with the team we have and it's a privilege to watch Ginger Kev etc, wouldn't dream of leaving early but people will always try to avoid the queues.
This team deserve to play in front of packed stadiums and finish the game to a full stadium showing our appreciation, but it rarely happens.
Yet in SS3 it's a nightmare getting out of the ground after the game and that's after the early leavers have gone...plus Metrolink is a fucking joke.
100% this.

Why bring the title of a book up .with the fact people leave early .it up to them what they do
Legendary Fans when half the stadium is empty at full time and people can’t be bothered to stay and applaud the best team in the history of the club Off. That’s not legendary fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.