Film Sequels

Deadpool, good.
Deadpool 2?Hopefully just as good.

I think Deadpool can do what no other franchise has done and go 6/7/8 movies and all being good and hilarious. The character is essentially limitless as he is fully aware of everything so can pick and choose when to be serious or when to be silly and when to break the 4th wall. He's also connected to the largest back catalogue of amazing characters so win-win for Deadpool. If you've seen 22 Jump Street and during the credits they have the titles to multiple sequels that looked pretty funny. Deadpool could do that sort of thing and get away with it.

I think Deadpool can do what no other franchise has done and go 6/7/8 movies and all being good and hilarious. The character is essentially limitless as he is fully aware of everything so can pick and choose when to be serious or when to be silly and when to break the 4th wall. He's also connected to the largest back catalogue of amazing characters so win-win for Deadpool. If you've seen 22 Jump Street and during the credits they have the titles to multiple sequels that looked pretty funny. Deadpool could do that sort of thing and get away with it.
I thought Deadpool was average but what do I know.

I thought Deadpool was average but what do I know.

Fair enough, I can totally see how some of the humour may not go over with some people but I love that level of sheer fuckwittery from Deadpool and it'll only get better when you put a very serious character opposite him like they're doing with Cable in Deadpool 2. ( Wolverine would be great )

Fair enough, I can totally see how some of the humour may not go over with some people but I love that level of sheer fuckwittery from Deadpool and it'll only get better when you put a very serious character opposite him like they're doing with Cable in Deadpool 2. ( Wolverine would be great )

unnecessarily bloody, turned it off after 20 minutes.

unnecessarily bloody, turned it off after 20 minutes.

I'm not in the know on how much blood is spilled with that level of killings so I just took it as it was, that's Deadpool, he's insane, does insane stuff but will often try play the hero.

Son of Kong was pretty ropey, which incidentally is still the only sequel to be released in the same year as the original film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.