Russian Plane Crash

Scottyboi

Not seen anything on here about it, such a shame, the thought of knowing you were going to die during the whole episode must be grim. I hate flying I really do even though it's safety record is incredible.

Yep they have had a few, my Polish mate still finds it crazy how a lot of his government died in a crash.

UkRhE.jpg

That one was on air crash investigation.

Interesting episode

I seen one on a Greek/Cypriot airline, someone fucked with the pressure and they all fell asleep, stayed on autopilot till it ran out of fuel and crashed. All because of one persons fuck up.

Will have to watch that Polish one, will shit me up no doubt!

My step daughter is flying from St Petersburg to KL today. Lots of worried phone calls yesterday. Its strange how some people think that if there is one crash then there will be many more around the same time.

In a metal can 50+ thousands feet in the air. Loaded with tons of fuel.
Anyone who says they enjoy flying must have a death wish !

In a tin can maneuvering in a tight space with hundreds of others at fatal speeds all controlled by drivers of varying skill. Loaded with enough fuel to blow it sky high.
Anyone who says they enjoy driving must have a death wish !
Fixed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.