Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's from Stockport. He must be.
His parents are both huge blues. There's a story that when he was playing junior football, his coach had loads of approaches from scouts and his answer was always the same:
"Forget it, he's going to play for City."

His parents are both huge blues. There's a story that when he was playing junior football, his coach had loads of approaches from scouts and his answer was always the same:
"Forget it, he's going to play for City."
This will be in the “Phil Foden: Path to Glory” City funded documentary in 2030.

I wonder if Pep might throw him in at the deep end with a start in the League Cup final.
No chance. I highly doubt he'll even get a start against Wigan. Should've been subbed on today but guess it was more important to test Danilo in midfield (now that our midfielders actually are fit!) than to give him some much needed minutes.

I thought that was a bit of bullshit from Pep. He should have bled the boy in.
Yeah I always feel like a bit of a dick when I'm complaining after such a win, but it reminded me when Pellegrini wouldn't sub in Ambrose against Crystal Palace at 3-0, which in hindsight meant that the poor boy won't ever have a professional debut for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.