City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I was away so missed saturdays game but saw on motd loads jump up in the family stand when Leicester scored.

It was explained in another post that they were a young football team from Scotland that were given complimentary tickets for the game.
Doubt they were Leicester fans, probably being scots more likely from the rag and dipper persuasion.

It was explained in another post that they were a young football team from Scotland that were given complimentary tickets for the game.
Doubt they were Leicester fans, probably being scots more likely from the rag and dipper persuasion.
Or just football fans wanting to see a decent contest, Sergio put that one to bed fairly quickly in the 2nd half though! The home coach park very often has coaches from Scotland and Ireland, usually schools or junior football clubs, many are on a weekend trip. No doubt the club sees not just the future possibilities but also the £s they spend in the store.

Or just football fans wanting to see a decent contest, Sergio put that one to bed fairly quickly in the 2nd half though! The home coach park very often has coaches from Scotland and Ireland, usually schools or junior football clubs, many are on a weekend trip. No doubt the club sees not just the future possibilities but also the £s they spend in the store.

Correct I'm not denying that, they didn't jump up for any of Kun' goals explains my point.

Correct I'm not denying that, they didn't jump up for any of Kun' goals explains my point.
Watching the highlights I was surprised to see a few people in East L1 who were smiling broadly at the sight of Vardy celebrating his goal with his tongue hanging out, they weren't obvious tourists either, I think most City fans in that position would have been at best stony-faced if not dishing out some verbals.

Watching the highlights I was surprised to see a few people in East L1 who were smiling broadly at the sight of Vardy celebrating his goal with his tongue hanging out, they weren't obvious tourists either, I think most City fans in that position would have been at best stony-faced if not dishing out some verbals.

i thought that as well. seeing i think a lady smiling/laughing when vardy ran past, another person clapping. it was just weird. i was sat right in front of rooney when he celebrated for everton and I was going mental as was everyone else.

havign a large group celebrating leicester goal in the family stand was strange swell. if it wasnt a group of kids id want them thrown out tbh.

i thought that as well. seeing i think a lady smiling/laughing when vardy ran past, another person clapping. it was just weird. i was sat right in front of rooney when he celebrated for everton and I was going mental as was everyone else.

havign a large group celebrating leicester goal in the family stand was strange swell. if it wasnt a group of kids id want them thrown out tbh.

fuck that, would of had them thrown at anyways.

I'm not bothered about the early leavers. Each to their own. But this is a discussion forum and people are discussing ideas to encourage people to actually use their season tickets. They will all manage to use them for the United game. I think deducting loyalty points or adding for actually attending games is perfectly reasonable.

End of the day if someone doesn't use their season ticket surely that is their choice? I rarely get to use my season ticket due to the fact I currently work in Cost Rica - but I have no intention of giving it up as I've had it for 30 years, and its next to my dad and brother. I definitely wont be going to the derby but I am likely to use it against either Huddersfield or Swansea. The ticket does get used sometimes by mates and sometimes it is empty but I always pay for it.

Hard to tell from the lower tier yesterday whether there were any empties in our end, but there were loads in the upper tier at the Arsenal end, and far too many to be attributable to cry offs on the day through illness, etc

I saw the empties before kick off in the Arsenal end but to be fair they mostly filled up. I think living locally, a lot of their fans just get there for kick off when the crowds have died down.

I was surprised at how many of our fans certainly in the upper tier couldn’t wait to get off with the players still on the pitch celebrating. It emptied quickly in front of us. Less than 10% of our block still there when the players were leaving the pitch. Not sure why when you have travelled all that way to see the team lift the cup and there was no extra time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.