Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pivotal role in the team. Rated by blues, underated by everyone else. Reads the game so well, one of the first on the team sheet, outstanding player.

Pivotal role in the team. Rated by blues, underated by everyone else. Reads the game so well, one of the first on the team sheet, outstanding player.

Fern and Ederson are the first two names on the team sheet. Take out one and our level goes down drastically, I.E we play a different style and aren’t anything close to as effective.

Fern and Ederson are the first two names on the team sheet. Take out one and our level goes down drastically, I.E we play a different style and aren’t anything close to as effective.

Spot on. The drop in quality is huge when Gundogan or Yaya occupy that role. Hopefully Fred can take the mantle, and we can use Fernandinho more sparingly next season. He's played way too much football this year.

I think posts like these are really a disrespect to Debryune.

I keep seeing them every week. I. Sorry, but there are 3 players who our team depend on. Debryune, Ederson Silva.

I love Dihno too, but he is like Otamendi. Very good, but not the key.

I think posts like these are really a disrespect to Debryune.

I keep seeing them every week. I. Sorry, but there are 3 players who our team depend on. Debryune, Ederson Silva.

I love Dihno too, but he is like Otamendi. Very good, but not the key.
He needs adding to that list, his influence is very noticeable when he's missing, we simply don't have an adequate replacement for him right now, if he gets injured for a lengthy period we can kiss the CL goodbye as teams like PSG/Barca/Bayern will find it much easier to get at our defence.

He needs adding to that list, his influence is very noticeable when he's missing, we simply don't have an adequate replacement for him right now, if he gets injured for a lengthy period we can kiss the CL goodbye as teams like PSG/Barca/Bayern will find it much easier to get at our defence.
So if De Bruyne is injured you think we can score against PSG/Barca/Bayern?

Spot on. The drop in quality is huge when Gundogan or Yaya occupy that role. Hopefully Fred can take the mantle, and we can use Fernandinho more sparingly next season. He's played way too much football this year.

Really looking forward to Fred. Hopefully he can slot right in. Fern is going to be hard to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.