Do you really believe the league is over...?

As an aside; was Devon Loch still increasing his lead in the 1956 Grand National more than two thirds of the way through the race?
Yep. Was increasing his lead with 100 yards left in a 6,500 yard race. Then fell with 40 yards to go.

I wonder if the documentary is helping to keep people "on script" with regards to a long term goal?

Yep. Was increasing his lead with 100 yards left in a 6,500 yard race. Then fell with 40 yards to go.
But the Premier League is not a one off race. It is a series of 38 match-ups. So to mess up we have to mess up 6 or 7 times more than our opponents with only 11 fixtures remaining. So in your analogy Devon Lock has to fall 7 times.

I wonder if the documentary is helping to keep people "on script" with regards to a long term goal?
Possibly. One things for certain though, that documentary couldn't have been timed any better in terms of getting exposure for the club.

But the Premier League is not a one off race. It is a series of 38 match-ups. So to mess up we have to mess up 6 or 7 times more than our opponents with only 11 fixtures remaining.
Also, he had top class national hunt horses behind him not donkeys.

come on now, I know we aren’t like the arrogant lot across the road, but it’s done and dusted by a long way! Keep telling my old man to chill out and enjoy the run in!
It will be won by 20 points, United should be more concerned about top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.