How many points to win the league?

Oh I don't know. I quite enjoyed the chase over the last 6 games in 2012, eventually.

That was the most stressed i have ever been. Up until the Aguero moment it was horrific which is why that moment is unlikely to be beaten.

We have won the league now. 87pts will do it. 5 wins. Might not beat Chelsea and Arsenal but we will get enough points. Start rotating and focus on CL and FA Cup now.

united can get 89
Liverpool 87
Chelsea 86
Spurs 85

86 is the magic number
They all have to play each other and apart from Liverpool all have to play us as well
There is no chance united will achieve the whole lot and they will at a minimum drop four points. Same for the other three, none will gain maximum points
To win the league clearly we require a maximum of 14 points from eleven matches and it's a near certainty to be less than 14
The league is in the bag
We win vs Arsenal at Wembley in two weeks and the quadruple really is on

I can't believe that 16 in front and playing the best football by a country mile, there are still some on here needing a serious head wobble..
The league was won 5 games ago, City will win it at a canter..... Now let's focus on the LC FAC & CL The first of the quadruple is a done deal ...

I want us to to get 100 points!!! This team deserves that

Exactly this pal. Doesn't matter how many we have when we make it mathematically certain; 80 points to win, 84, 85, whatever. This team deserves the premier league points record and that should be our aim.

I'll be stunned if we get 100 points or even near it to be honest. Also some of the predicted required points totals to win it seem a bit low to me, think someone said 79. I'm sticking with the 6 wins, 5 if one's against the red shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.