FC Basel V City Trip

In Basel in Well Am Rein my 2 mates missed their flight and aren' getting here til 7am.. anybody out an about round here? What bars?

As has been said Monday isn't the best day for late drinking in Basel. Boozers in central Basel that are open longer than 1 am (and are not red light bars) as far as I know are:

Excalibar (near Barfüsserplatz): Open till 6 am but small and quite a shithole if you ask me. Still it has saved me a few times when everything else was closed.

Renee (Klingental 18, just north of the river): A decent bar open till 3 am (they might keep it open a bit longer when it's crowded). Can be a bit hipstery though.

Another popular late night bar is the Don't Worry Be Happy Bar (Barfüsserplatz): A shithole as well but the kind of shithole that can be a lot of fun. Open till 4 am but they are rather flexible with their closing times as long as there's people consuming. Closed on Mondays.

Any blues in Zurich now who know a bar that’s open????

This has to be the most boring City in the world!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.