United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe (not joking) that Ederson has better ability on the ball and is a better passer of the ball (especially long range passing) than Pogba... I've watched Pogba try and control a ball and fall over it, shank balls into the stands and loose the ball easily 70% of the time - the best example of stealing a wage i've ever seen...

It's quite obvious Pogba and Mourinho have fell out, it doesn't take a genius to work that one out. And then you got the Newcastle centre half coming out saying that half the utd players wasn't even trying. Big trouble.

Sevilla have a good atmosphere in their ground but their team is struggling. They sacked their coach. A fortnight or so ago they got beat 5-1. Last weekend they struggled to beat Girona 1-0 at home. I watched the highlights. Girona missed a pen. and had a lot of chances. I think Utd will beat them comfortably. Navas is playing at right back still.

Swamp pr machine in full flow again today - they top the league for amount they could POTENTIALLY charge for stadium naming rights. £7m more than us it seems........... another title we have lost to them - how long can we take this onslaught.......?
Oh goody, a new game.

Wonder who the sponsors could be?

Maybe pogba's celebrity barber?

'The Sh*tHedz Stadium'

It's quite obvious Pogba and Mourinho have fell out, it doesn't take a genius to work that one out. And then you got the Newcastle centre half coming out saying that half the utd players wasn't even trying. Big trouble.

I wish I had any photoshop skills whatsoever...Big Trouble in Little Stretford...
big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.